MINING EDUCATION & TRAINING
BMRC strongly believes in imparting knowledge and succession planning. We at BMRC develop teams of national professionals and subsequently help in reducing high cost on expatriate experts. We design customized GIT ‘Graduate in Training’ programs to develop fresh graduates to understand best practices and take up day to day technical challenges in exploration and mining cycles. The BMRC team members have been credited with developing nationals, who are now in leadership roles. We create technical leaders rather than managers which in turn leads to a stronger team. We have mentoring skills and motivate individuals to work as a team.
- Identifying mineral prospect.
- Drill hole planning- we optimize drill holes to reduce the cost. Carry out drilling in phases and use geostatistical tools to optimize drill spacing.
- Carry out geological and structural mapping with complete interpretation.
- Carry out whole rock analysis and petrography to understand geology before spending on costly exploration tools.
- Carry out desktop research on geology and past work done.
- Provide geophysical services and geochemical sampling and interpretation.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for logging and sampling
- Carry out geological interpretations
- Raster to vector conversion of data and integration of digital and spatial data into a geological database
- Day to day supervision and execution of exploration program.
- Carry out due diligence on tenements, licensing and exploration/prospecting reports for government compliance.
- Provide a team of geologist, geotechnologist and metallurgist to collect data required for geo metallurgy, geology and geo technical three dimensional lock model.
- We are equipped with Snowden’s Supervisor for continuity analysis and Datamine Studio to carry out regular Exploratory Data Assessment "EDA" and drill hole planning.
- BMRC has a team of experienced geologists to take up field assignments in complex terrain. We also provide geologists for exploration projects.